Welcome to Maria Immacolata Catholic Church, a Catholic Community under the patronage of Mary, Mother of Jesus, celebrating with vibrant liturgy our calling to conversion and growth as we reach out to "act justly, love tenderly and walk humbly with our God." (Micah 6:8)
We are a diverse, vibrant and faithful community in the Diocese of Houma-Thibodaux and we warmly welcome you to our parish life and the celebration of Holy Eucharist.
246 Corporate Drive / Houma, LA 70360 / 985-876-3313
(NORMALLY: Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. / Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
Saturday: 4:30 p.m. Vigil Mass
Sunday: 8:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., and 5:30 p.m. (Youth Mass)
DAILY MASS / COMMUNION SERVICE:
Monday: 12:10 p.m. Communion Service
Tuesday - Friday: 12:10 p.m. Mass
Reconciliation and Adoration
Saturday: 3:30 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Sunday: 8:00 - 8:30 a.m.; 10:00 - 10:30 a.m.; 5:00 - 5:30 p.m.
Or anytime by appointment
Wednesdays 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Clergy / Staff
- Rev. Joseph "Joey" Pilola, Pastor/Administrator
- Dcn. Chris Prestenback, Deacon
- Dcn. William "Bill" Dunckelman, Deacon
- Mrs. Cynthia Percle, Business Manager
- Mrs. Pam Zierolf, Administrative Assistant
- Mrs. Fern Tabor, Director of Religious Education
- Mr. Willie St.Pierre, Youth Ministry Coordinator
- Mr. Errol Bourgeois, Music Director
- Mr. Doyle Prince, Maintenance Technician
- Mrs. Katrina Doiron, Janitor
Parish Communication Project Update
By this time, every registered parish family should have received a letter from Fr. Joey Pilola regarding the important Communication Update Project we are undertaking at our parish. Next weekend we will take a few minutes at all masses to collect the updated communication cards for each family. This effort is vitally important to us at Maria Immacolata to better serve and minister to our families more effectively.
We are requesting all families complete and return their Communication Update Card (1 per family) next weekend at Mass or mail it to the church office using the envelope included in the mailing. The Update Card is also available as an electronic version at http://bit.ly/MariaImmacolataCommunicationCard.
Please contact the parish office if you did not receive a letter and Communication Update Card
Donations to your Church Parish are still needed. Please consider giving online.
MASS ATTENDANCE REGISTRATION NO LONGER REQUIRED
With Louisiana entering Phase 3 coronavirus restrictions we are lifting the need to register for our masses. However, face masks (covering nose and mouth) and social distancing rules are still in effect. Due to social-distancing requirements, our Masses in the Church (Live) and Community Center (Live-Streamed) will still have limited seating at each Mass.
If you have any questions, please call the church office (985) 876-3313. If no one answers at the church office, please leave a message on the answering machine and someone will return your call..
Act of Spiritual Communion
Whenever you cannot go to Mass or receive the Eucharist, there is a prayer that allows you to make a Spiritual Communion. The Act of Spiritual Communion was written by St. Alphonsus de Liguori:
(You may make this Spiritual Communion anytime you need it and as often as you need it)
Videos / Mass Intentions
Live-Streamed Videos Made During COVID-19 Pandemic
Weekday Services are Live-Streamed at 12:10pm Monday - Friday
Sunday Masses are Live-Streamed at least once each weekend (primarily at 4:30pm on Saturdays)
(Note: You do not need to have a Facebook account to view these videos)
Bible Readings for the Week
Readings for the week of May 2, 2021
- Sunday: Acts 9:26-31 / Ps 22:26-27, 28, 30, 31-32 [26a] / 1 Jn 3:18-24 / Jn 15:1-8
- Monday: 1 Cor 15:1-8 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5  / Jn 14:6-14
- Tuesday: Acts 14:19-28 / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13ab, 21 [cf. 12] / Jn 14:27-31a
- Wednesday: Acts 15:1-6 / Ps 122:1-2, 3-4ab, 4cd-5 [cf. 1] / Jn 15:1-8
- Thursday: Acts 15:7-21 / Ps 96:1-2a, 2b-3, 10  / Jn 15:9-11
- Friday: Acts 15:22-31 / Ps 57:8-9, 10 and 12 [10a] / Jn 15:12-17
- Saturday: Acts 16:1-10 / Ps 100:1b-2, 3, 5 / Jn 15:18-21
- Next Sunday: Acts 10:25-26, 34-35, 44-48 / Ps 98:1, 2-3, 3-4 [cf. 2b] / 1 Jn 4:7-10 / Jn 15:9-17
1. Click on the Online Giving link.
2. Select the collection you wish to donate to and click to make a donation.
3. Enter your payment information.