Welcome to Maria Immacolata Catholic Church, a Catholic Community under the patronage of Mary, Mother of Jesus, celebrating with vibrant liturgy our calling to conversion and growth as we reach out to "act justly, love tenderly and walk humbly with our God." (Micah 6:8)
We are a diverse, vibrant and faithful community in the Diocese of Houma-Thibodaux and we warmly welcome you to our parish life and the celebration of Holy Eucharist.
246 Corporate Drive / Houma, LA 70360 / 985-876-3313
Clergy / Staff
- Rev. Joseph "Joey" Pilola, Pastor/Administrator
- Dcn. Chris Prestenback, Deacon
- Dcn. William "Bill" Dunckelman, Deacon
- Mrs. Cynthia Percle, Business Manager
- Mrs. Pam Zierolf, Administrative Assistant
- Mrs. Fern Tabor, Director of Religious Education
- Mr. Willie St.Pierre, Youth Ministry Coordinator
- Mr. Errol Bourgeois, Music Director
- Mr. Doyle Prince, Maintenance Technician
- Mrs. Katrina Doiron, Janitor
Saturday: 4:30 p.m. Vigil Mass
Sunday: 8:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., and 5:30 p.m. (Youth Mass)
DAILY MASS / COMMUNION SERVICE:
Monday: 12:10 p.m. Communion Service
Tuesday - Friday: 12:10 p.m. Daily Mass
Reconciliation and Adoration
Saturday: 3:30 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Sunday: 8:00 - 8:20 a.m.; 10:00 - 10:20 a.m.; 5:00 - 5:20 p.m.
Or anytime by appointment
Wednesdays 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
We are here to help: In response to the Charter for the Protection of Children and Young People from the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, the Diocese of Houma‐Thibodaux, The Outreach Line, and the Victim Assistance Coordinator is an effort to continue the diocesan commitment to support healing for people who have been hurt or sexually abused recently or in the past by Church Personnel representing the Diocese of Houma-Thibodaux. If the accused is Church Personnel representing the Diocese of Houma-Thibodaux call the Diocesan Outreach line (Victim's Assistance Coordinator) AFTER it has been reported to the local police or Sheriff's Department. (985) 873-0026 or (985) 850-3172
Donations to your Church Parish are still needed. Please consider giving online.
Act of Spiritual Communion
Whenever you cannot go to Mass or receive the Eucharist, there is a prayer that allows you to make a Spiritual Communion. The Act of Spiritual Communion was written by St. Alphonsus de Liguori:
(You may make this Spiritual Communion anytime you need it and as often as you need it)
Videos / Mass Intentions
Live-Streamed Videos on Facebook
Weekday Services are Live-Streamed at 12:10pm Monday - Friday
Sunday Masses are Live-Streamed at least once each weekend (primarily at 4:30pm on Saturdays)
(Note: You do not need to have a Facebook account to view these videos)
Hurricane Ida Update
Bible Readings for the Week
Readings for the week of September 18, 2022
- Sunday: Am 8:4-7 / Ps 113:1-2, 4-6, 7-8 / 1 Tm 2:1-8 / Lk 16:1-13 or 16:10-13
- Monday: Prv 3:27-34 / Ps 15:2-3a, 3bc-4ab, 5 / Lk 8:16-18
- Tuesday: Prv 21:1-6, 10-13 / Ps 119:1, 27, 30, 34, 35, 44 / Lk 8:19-21
- Wednesday: Eph 4:1-7, 11-13 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5 / Mt 9:9-13
- Thursday: Eccl 1:2-11 / Ps 90:3-4, 5-6, 12-13, 14 and 17bc / Lk 9:7-9
- Friday: Eccl 3:1-11 / Ps 144:1b and 2abc, 3-4 / Lk 9:18-22
- Saturday: Eccl 11:9—12:8 / Ps 90:3-4, 5-6, 12-13, 14 and 17 / Lk 9:43b-45
- Next Sunday: Am 6:1a, 4-7 / Ps 146:7, 8-9, 9-10 [1b] / 1 Tm 6:11-16 / Lk 16:19-31
1. Click on the Online Giving link.
2. Select the collection you wish to donate to and click to make a donation.
3. Enter your payment information.